Friday, November 21, 2014

Lucky Winner


A few months ago I ran a contest on my Facebook business page. It was just one of those "leave-a-comment-telling-me-your-dream-session" kind of contest. After a few days I employed "random.com" to tell me the lucky winner. I was so excited to see this name pop up as #1! Katie McKinney, the 12 year old daughter of my lovely friend Sandy, whom I taught with when I worked at Precious Times Playschool. We decided to meet at this really cool and kinda "vintage" bridge. 
Can a bridge be vintage? Why yes, it can! As a matter of fact it's even a vintage color. I think they keep painting it aqua just to make me happy! 

Katy gave me some amazing poses, some stunning smiles and even climbed around on trees, rocks and even laid on the ground! She was willing to work! I think it paid off with a gallery of images to knock your socks off!  A big thanks to her Mom and Dad for hanging out and directing the traffic while we chased the light. 




















+

No comments:

Post a Comment