Thursday, December 18, 2014

Gran Turns 75...Can you believe it?

 This post contains some pretty special images of some pretty special people. My Mom, Linda, turned 75 this year. A milestone that she has reached with a grace and beauty that I only dream of. One of her desires was to gather her grandchildren for some pictures. And in true Krummel fashion, her grands came running. Boy, do they love her! They would do anything for her. 

You'll see that I snapped my shutter in between poses, capturing the crazy. I love my people. And I love my Mom! Happy birthday, Gran!!







 Comical Movie Star pose? Silly woman.
































Well, at least Ally is ready...



Ally...still ready...


Allyson is losing her patience...


Whew!! Finally!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love this! Your mom looks fabulous!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete