Monday, February 23, 2015

Christmas Angel




Baby Mya was such a beautiful little angel, 8 days new. I was thrilled to meet her and honored to photograph this Christmas baby. Born the second week of December to Patrick and Holly Morgan of Lancaster, PA, Mya already had her Mommy and Daddy wrapped around that brand new, tiny finger. The Morgans were adjusting nicely and enjoying each other in those first precious days together. I especially love seeing the first time Daddies...you can see that they are just absolutely smitten, just blown away by this little person that totally depends on them. 

I want to thank Holly and Derrick again for allowing me to be with them for several hours in their home, getting to know them and documenting some precious moments. How cool is my job?

   





















No comments:

Post a Comment