Thursday, February 12, 2015

Jennalane Photography Studio

I'm really excited (and a bit nervous) to announce that Jennalane Photography now has studio space!! Located in my home, and providing some nice natural light, this studio is designed for shooting newborns and babies up to a year old...especially cake smash sessions.

Although I will remain primarily an outdoor shooter, I am thrilled to be able to realize this dream... photographing more newborns. As you can see in the pictures, the double doors provide that beautiful, diffused light that is so perfect for capturing those tiny, brand new features. I have also included a few practice shots...cutest "guinea pigs" ever!

I hope that all of my Jennalane friends will spread the word, especially to expectant Mommys!!
Enjoy the tour!



















I am ready!
So all I need now is some babies!! Bring them to me!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! I am so happy for you! I love your work.....Best wishes and I can't wait to see more of your photos <3

    ReplyDelete